Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baking soda and water work for acne

« ...Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot....
...Hormones - During adolescence, certain times of the menstrual cycle or when a woman is approaching menopause, cystic acne may develop or be aggravated....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...If blackheads have already occurred, it is best to make use of products that are specifically designed to remove them. As tempting as it might be, don't ever use tweezers, fingernails or other physical methods to pluck them out. All these actions can cause permanent scars to occur....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acid salicylique topical acne, home remedy acne, homemade facial masks for acne prone skin

No comments: